Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Marlboro, NJ
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Marlboro, NJ.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2014.
- I am a proud graduate of Rutgers Business School.
- Our agency has received awards including: President's Club, Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Senior Vice President's Club, and Bronze Tablet
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
do you strive to set yourself apart from all the others?
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Rick Duran - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team. If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity. Come work with an energetic, fun team at Rick Duran - State Farm Agent!
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.Apply Now State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none